Stages of completion
Investment completion is divided into several major stages:
- Preparation of the building design
- Submission of the design to the office (in order to receive building permit)
- Prefabrication process
- Building assembly
Completion of these stages is essential to carry out the investment.
The period, necessary to carry out and complete the investment, depends on a few factors such as: owning building permit, choosing ready or individual design, kind and size of a building and standard of finishing, among other things.
Tranching of investment
For investor’s security and comfort, payment for the investment has been divided into 4 tranches (depending on stage of investment completion). The investor does not have to pay all sum of money on a one-off basis.
Division of tranches:
- tranche – 15 % of value of the entire investment, paid after signing the agreement. The payment date- within 3 days from the date of signing the agreement.
- tranche- 50 % of the entire investment value, paid after sending the investor documents which are necessary to gain building permit. The payment date- within 7 days from the date of signing the protocol confirming handing over construction documentation.
- tranche- 30 % of the entire investment value, paid within 3 days from completion of building’s prefabrication.
- tranche- 5 % of the entire investment value, paid after completion of assembling the building. The payment date- within 7 days from the date of signing protocol concerning assembly completion.